HPC is about performance and speed. Using a cluster of computing resource to tackle complex problems which no normal workstation or laptop can solve.
So why is HPC so Complex?
Due to its vast scale and infrastructure High Performance Computing remains a highly niche and complex sector. It is due to these complexities that HPC can be both challenging and costly if not understood and handled correctly.
As the UK’s leading HPC specialist, we remain uniquely focused on providing best-in-class HPC solutions to all our customers, regardless of requirement. Our consultants are recognised, internationally, for being the best in their field for this highly scientific area of IT. We continually offer impartial and independent advice on all aspects of the HPC lifecycle. Our expertise within this sector remains unparalleled ensuring our place as the UK’s leading number one HPC consultancy provider. Below are just a few questions we have assisted companies in answering so they can achieve the best performance and value from HPC:
- Do you know what your HPC is used for?
- Do you understand the value of your HPC?
- What does your overall business require from an HPC Solution?
- Do you have the right expertise for HPC within your IT department?
- How do we analyse all the data extracted from HPC?
- Do we have the budget and environment for HPC?