All organisations face ever-evolving risk from cyber activities. As technological innovation enables organisations to secure business advantage, it also increases the risks to organisations from cybercrime. Data integrity, data protection, confidentiality, denial of service, service availability, these are just some of the impacts that cybercrime can have on a business. Above all, time, money, reputation and credibility are all at stake and can be severely compromised.
- Are you compliant with your legal obligation to keep data secure, including GDPR?
- Would you recognize and know how to respond to a security breach?
- Do you understand the risks your business faces and the impact of a cyber-attack?
- Are your security measures designed from users upwards and are they adequate?
- How do you decide what gives you the best investment in better security?
Red Oak Consulting are the experts you can rely on. We have a proven track record in helping customers manage complex risks, handle stakeholder engagement, and deliver in change management, all effectively and efficiently. We know the importance of understanding risk. We know the consequences and devastation that a cyber-attack and a security breach can cause. So, at Red Oak Consulting we believe in looking at things in a different way. We believe that cyber security is not just about technology, but about people, communication and managing risk.